Join The Bernadette Club and win up to £1,000!
HCPT's Bernadette Club, is a monthly raffle that you can join! There are monthly prizes, from £30 to £100. Plus a top quarterly prize of £1,000!
Since 1977 the Bernadette Club has raised over £300,000 for HCPT's vital work with disabled children and adults – and you can be a part of it!
Annual membership is £12, which entitles you entry into each monthly draw. You can have more than one entry.
Winner Harold Bentley (see photo) from Brighton said:
It was a wonderful surprise to win. My wife and I shared the money with our family and friends by treating them to a party to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.
Bernadette club winners 2018
£1,000 Mr Fletcher – Merseyside, £100 T Cannon – Cambridgeshire, £100 Mrs Parker – Essex, £50 Mrs McKenna – Bedford, £50 Ms Begley – Surrey, £50 Mrs Gornall – Surrey, £50 Mrs Clark – Yorkshire, £50 Mr Turner – The Wirral, £50 Mr Page – Port Talbot, £50 Mrs Tsangari – Surrey, £30 Ms Davey – Bromley, £30 Rt Rev Regan – Gwynedd, £30 Mr Holdsworth – Lancashire, £30 Dr France – Devon, £30 Mr Rabbitt – Lancashire, £30 Mrs Dove - Suffolk
£100 Mrs Purcell – Carshalton, £50 Mrs Rozario-Freeman – Crawley, £50 Miss Graham – Hartlepool, £30 Mrs Fitzgerald – Woodford Green, £30 Mrs Honour – Newcastle, £30 Mrs Lynch – Leicester, £30 Mr & Mrs Merriman – Farnham, £30 Mrs O'Byrne – Hampton, £30 Mr Hutchinson – Burgess Hill
£100 Mrs Legg - Hersham, £50 Mr Stevens - Hook, £50 Mrs Leigh - London, £30 Ms Morrissy - Bootle, £30 Mrs Williams - Newport, £30 Mr Downy - Chichester, £30 Mrs Caira - Herne Bay, £30 Mr Harper - Amersham, £30 Mrs Ford - Southport
£1,000 Mrs Joakim - Surrey, £100 Mr Colback - Jersey, £100 Mr Wilson - Fife, £50 Mrs Tims - London, £50 Mr and Mrs Sparrow - Devon, £50 Mrs Burles - Lancashire, £50 Ms Matthews - Surrey, £50 Mrs Lees - Clackmannanshire, £50 Dr Duffy - Dublin, £50 Ms Rutherford - Fife, £30 Mrs Ajewole - London, £30 Miss King - Leeds, £30 Mrs Round - Shropshire, £30 Miss Kelly - Oxfordshire, £30 Miss Rodgers - Yorkshire, £30 Mr Boyle - Co. Down
£100 Mr Dunnell - Yorkshire, £50 Mrs Bassett - Middlesex, £50 Ms Nelson - Essex, £30 Mr and Mrs Smyth - Bishopton, £30 Mrs Vimpany - Berkshire, £30 Miss Boyle - London, £30 Mr Donovan - Cambridgeshire, £30 Ms Roberts - Lancashire, £30 Mrs Pilling - Poulton-Le-Fylde
£100 Miss Kenny - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, £50 Mrs Vimpany - Reading, £50 Mr O'Leary - Worcester Park, £30 Mrs Birch - Newquay, £30 Mr McQuiggan - Bromley, £30 Doctor Gibbs - Chester, £30 Mrs Sadlier - London, £30 Mrs O'Brien - Bromley, £30 Mrs Curley - Glasgow
£1000 Mr Orbell - Surrey, £100 Mrs Ashton - Blackpool, £100 Ms McDermott - Birmingham, £50 Mrs Tedman - Kent, £50 Mrs Jones - Swindon, £50 Mrs Tomlin - Twickenham, £50 Mrs Bryant - Ashford, £50 Mrs McKenna - Bedford, £50 Mrs Coupland - Searborough, £50 Mrs Lane - Surrey, £30 Mrs Powell - Dorset, £30 Mrs Bolger - London, £30 Mrs Brooks - Co.Durham, £30 Mr Strong - Reading, £30 Mrs Robertson - Tyne and Wear, £30 Mrs Smith - Havant
£100 Mrs Blaker - Surrey, £50 Mr Wysinski - Nottingham, £50 Mrs Jones - Seaford, £30 Ms Murray - Co. Armagh, £30 Mr Tondelli - London, £30 Mr Lee - Guernsey, £30 Sister Jocinta - Manchester, £30 Mrs Lowe - Motherwell, £30 Mr Ruane - Essex
£100 Mrs Taylor - Birmingham, £50 Ms McAuley - Hamilton, £50 Miss Brown - Wolverhampton, £30 Mrs Flach - Leighton Buzzard, £30 Mr Arthur - Norfolk, £30 Mrs Sansom - Leighton Buzzard, £30 Mrs Cooke - London, £30 Mrs Walsh - Rochdale, £30 Mr Marsh - Yorkshire
£1000 Mrs Dunnaway - Hants, £100 Mr Downy - Chichester, £100 Mr Colback - Jersey, £100 Mrs Martin - Somerset, £50 Mrs Rodgers - Surrey, £50 Miss McDonald - Liverpool, £50 Mrs Sallatt - Surrey, £50 Mrs Brooks - Co. Durham, £50 Mrs Merriman - Surrey, £50 Mrs Keen - Stroud, £30 Mrs Rathbone - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, £30 Mrs Dolan - Birmingham, £30 Mr McQuiggan - Kent, £30 Mrs Ekland - Cardiff, £30 Mrs Lynn - Wet Lothian, £30 Mr Foley - Kent
£100 Ms Graham - Hartlepool, £50 Mr Bergdtrom - Allen-York, £50 Ms Nichols - Hertfordshire, £30 Miss Fitzsimmons - Surrey, £30 Mr Connell - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, £30 Mrs McKee - Glasgow, £30 Mrs Fisher - Newport, £30 Mr Fletcher - Merseyside, £30 Mrs Moss - Potters Bar
£100 Mrs Cooper - Co.Durham, £50 Mrs Eklund - Cardiff, £50 Mrs Bull - London, £30 Mr Pitron - Surrey, £30 Mr McKeown - Lanarkshire, £30 Mrs Griffin - Surrey, £30 Mrs Traynor – Preston, £30 Mr Jones - Torquay, £30 Mr Riley - Staffordshire
RULES OF THE BERNADETTE CLUB - as of January 2019
1. The objects of the Club are:
a. Raising funds for the general purposes of HCPT
b. Distributing prizes from 24 draws in each year
2. The Promoter is George Mullis and the further members of the Committee are Sue Berridge, George Overton and Phil Sparke.
3. Any applicant aged over 16 who pays a subscription shall be able to become a member. An individual may subscribe for more than one membership.
4. Subscriptions are payable at £1 a month, and normally for a whole year in advance. If subscriptions are in arrears the member shall not participate in draws.
5. A lottery will be held before the end of each calendar month.
6. The maximum number of members shall be 10,000.
7. The Promoter shall, in respect of each lottery:
a. Distribute not more than 50% of the total proceeds in prizes, none of which shall exceed £1,000;
b. Spend not more than 20% of the total proceeds on the actual expenses incurred in conducting the lottery;
c. Pay the whole of the balance to HCPT;
d. Make such regular returns as a required by the registration authority;
e. Make regular reports to the Committee and to HCPT.
8. The prizes shall consist of such sums, between £30 and £1,000 as the Promoter shall decide. Prize cheques not encashed within six months shall be forfeited.
9. The winning numbers, names of prizewinners, and the prizes, will be updated every month at www.hcpt.org.uk/bernadetteclub, and will be advised by post to members wishing to receive updates. In addition, prize details may be printed in HCPT's newsletters and social media.
10. Neither the Promoter, members of the Committee, nor any other person shall receive any remuneration from the Bernadette Club, other than out of pocket expenses, properly incurred and supported by evidence of expenditure.
11. The decision of the Committee shall be final in relation to interpretation or variation of these Rules, at any time.