Join The Bernadette Club and win up to £1,000!
HCPT's Bernadette Club, is a monthly raffle that you can join! There are monthly prizes, from £30 to £100. Plus a top quarterly prize of £1,000!
Since 1977 the Bernadette Club has raised over £300,000 for HCPT's vital work with disabled children and adults – and you can be a part of it!
Annual membership is £12, which entitles you entry into each monthly draw. You can have more than one entry.
Winner Harold Bradley (see photo) from Brighton said:
It was a wonderful surprise to win. My wife and I shared the money with our family and friends by treating them to a party to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary.
Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline: 0808 8020 133 or find them at:
Bernadette club winners
* In these challenging times, HCPT will endeavour to send out all prizes as soon as the situation permits.
£100 Mr R. Birrell - West Lothian, £50 Mrs B. Roberts – Lancashire, £30 Mrs A. Tribe – Suffolk, £30 Mrs C. Caira – Kent, £30 Ms B. Taylor - West Midlands, £30 Mrs D. Soden – Middlesex, £30 Mr M. McEwan – Cambridge
£100 Mr A. Sumner –Warington, £50 Dr C. Fernando – Surrey, £30 Ms M. Rutherford – Fife, £30 Ms C. Jackson – Nottingham, £30 Mr J. Brooks – Middlesex, £30 Mrs M. Morrison – Avon, £30 Mrs L. Mclean - Glasgow
£1,000 Mr P. Donaghy – Newcastle upon Tyne, £50 Mr M. King – Avon, £30 Mr & Mrs Strong – Berkshire, £30 Mrs J. Reed - Southampton, £30 Miss J. O'Neill - County Antrim
£100 Mr E. Kumar – Surrey, £50 Ms MB O'Leary – Surrey, £50 Mrs C. Crawford – Darlington, £30 Mrs K. O'Farrell – Middlesex, £30 Mrs M. Flynn – Middlesex, £30 Miss D. Hussey - West Sussex, £30 Mr & Mrs G. Cambridge – Lancashire, £30 Miss K. O'Farrell – Stanmore, £30 Mrs B. Keevil – London
£100 Mr G. Wright - West Rockham, £50 Mrs A. Griffith – Hampshire, £50 Mr S. Wright – Merseyside, £30 Mr & Mrs D & S Strong – Berkshire, £30 Ms E. Dewhurst - Greater Manchester, £30 Mrs J. Cooper – Durham, £30 Dr & Mrs J. Smyth – London, £30 Mrs C. Hansford – Surrey, £30 Mr W. Peat – Stirlingshire
£1000 Ms N. Begley – Surrey, £50 Mrs A. Bernardi – Hampshire, £50 Mrs J. Holman – Surrey, £20 Mrs M. Dobbe - West Sussex, £20 Mrs A. Warner – Surrey, £20 Mrs M. L'Estrange - Barnet
£100 Mrs B. Keevil – London, £50 Mrs J. Austin – Surrey, £50 Mr P.Reed – Herrtfordshire, £30 Ms M. Lynott – London, Mrs M. Connellan – London, Mrs M. Rutherford – London, £30 Ms A. Black – Liverpool, £30 Mrs C. Walsh – London, £30 Mr J. Wall – London.
£100 Miss E. Stacey – London, £50 Mr W. Ford - Stoke-on-Trent, £50 Ms L. Monteiro – Leicester, £30 Miss S. Rodgers - East Yorkshire, £30 Mr & Mrs Cichosz - West Midlands, £30 Mr N. Potter – London, £30 Mr a & Mrs Sadlier – London, £30 Ms C. Murphy – London, £30 Mrs F.Balfour - Midlothian
£1,000 Mr & Mrs Flach – Bedfordshire, £100 Mrs B. Ashton – Blackpool, £50 Mrs M. Burke – Merseyside, £50 Mr S. Wright – Merseyside, £30 Ms T. Quirke – Kent, £30 Mr J. McQuiggan - Kent
£100 Mrs M. McGuire - North Lanarkshire, £50 Miss C. McCarrick – Leicester, £50 Mr M. McEwan – Cambridge, £30 Mrs A. Lawlor – Northampton, £30 Mrs M. Cooke – Bristol, £30 Ms M. Januszewicz – Midlothian, £30 Mrs M. Gibbard – Essex, £30 Mr & Mrs Hughes – Surrey, £30 Cdr K. Donnelly - Dorset
£100 Mrs L. Galantini – Cambridgeshire, £50 Mrs D. Geoghegan – Kent, £50 Ms S. Hill – Devon, £30 Mr S. Neville – Nottinghamshire, £30 Mr. S D'Souza – Middlesex, £30 Mrs M. Hampson – Londonderry, £30 Ms N. Kelly – London, £30 Ms S. Glover – Dorset, £30 Mr D. Fraser - Norwich
£1000 Mrs M. Austen – Berkshire, £100 Mrs N. Gillham – Merseyside, £50 Mr A. Gilligan – Cheshire, £50 Mrs M. Beaverstock – Cardiff, £50 Mrs M. Mahon – Manchester, £30 Fr J. Healy – West Sussex, £30 Mrs M. Terroni – Hertfordshire, £30 Ms M. Makin – Manchester, £30 Mrs M. Leather – Cheshire, £30 Mrs A. Edge - Cheshire
RULES OF THE BERNADETTE CLUB - as of January 2019
1. The objects of the Club are:
a. Raising funds for the general purposes of HCPT
b. Distributing prizes from 12 draws in each year
2. The Promoter is George Mullis and the further members of the Committee are Sue Berridge, Philip Gay and Phil Sparke.
3. Any applicant aged over 16 who pays a subscription shall be able to become a member. An individual may subscribe for more than one membership.
4. Subscriptions are payable at £1 a month, and normally for a whole year in advance. If subscriptions are in arrears the member shall not participate in draws.
5. A lottery will be held before the end of each calendar month.
6. The maximum number of members shall be 10,000.
7. The Promoter shall, in respect of each lottery:
a. Distribute not more than 50% of the total proceeds in prizes, none of which shall exceed £1,000;
b. Spend not more than 20% of the total proceeds on the actual expenses incurred in conducting the lottery;
c. Pay the whole of the balance to HCPT;
d. Make such regular returns as a required by the registration authority;
e. Make regular reports to the Committee and to HCPT.
8. The prizes shall consist of such sums, between £30 and £1,000 as the Promoter shall decide. Prize cheques not encashed within six months shall be forfeited.
9. The winning numbers, names of prizewinners, and the prizes, will be updated every month at www.hcpt.org.uk/bernadetteclub, and will be advised by post to members wishing to receive updates. In addition, prize details may be printed in HCPT's newsletters and social media.
10. Neither the Promoter, members of the Committee, nor any other person shall receive any remuneration from the Bernadette Club, other than out of pocket expenses, properly incurred and supported by evidence of expenditure.
11. The decision of the Committee shall be final in relation to interpretation or variation of these Rules, at any time.