Terms and Conditions
Terms of website use
3. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective then, to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that term and condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
4. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Site must be terminated immediately.
Information about us
5. The Site is a website operated by HCPT (Hosanna House and Children's Pilgrimage Trust) ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee with company number 1095198. Our registered office is Oakfield Park, 32 Bilton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7HQ. We are also a charity registered in England with charity number 281074 and in Scotland with charity number SC043743.
Changes to these terms
6. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page and by posting changes online. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made as they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, as modified by the posted changes.
Changes to the Site
7. We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
8. While we will endeavour to ensure that the content of the Site is up to date, some of the content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Site.
Accessing the Site
9. The Site is made available free of charge.
10. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
11. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
12. You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site; and
- ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
13. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
14. Subject to clauses 16 to 20, no part of the Site, including information, images, photos, logos, names or icons, may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without our prior written permission.
15. You may print and download extracts of any pages from the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site.
16. You must not modify, alter or adapt, the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
17. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
No reliance on information
19. The content of the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of the Site.
20. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Limitation of our liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions of use excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
22. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
23. We will not be liable to any third party for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
24. You agree not to use the Site or any part of the content on the Site, for any commercial or business purposes.
25. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, date or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
26. We do not guarantee that the Site or the server that makes it available will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
27. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use you own virus protection software.
28. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Linking to the Site
29. You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
30. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The existence of a link from another entity's website to the Site does not imply that we endorse the activities or views of that organisation.
31. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you.
32. The Site must not be framed on any other site.
33. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
34. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (clauses 38 to 43).
Third party links and resources in the Site
35. Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those websites.
36. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content, protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such site and such sites are not governed by either these terms and conditions or our privacy statement. You should exercise caution when viewing third party links and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
37. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of links to other sites and resources.
Website acceptable use
38. Our acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access the Site. It applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Site.
39. You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- in a matter which infringes the rights of, or restricts or inhibits the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party including, without limitation, conduct which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Site;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards; or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
40. You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms and conditions;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
41. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of the Site. When a breach of these terms and conditions occurs, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
42. Failure to comply with our acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Site and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- issuing a warning to you;
- commencing legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- seeking disclosure of information from law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
43. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
45. If you wish to contact any of the staff or trustees, you can do so by writing to us at HCPT, Oakfield Park, 32 Bilton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7HQ or by email using the standard email format of email@example.com.
46. Any questions regarding the Site should be sent to us at HCPT, Oakfield Park, 32 Bilton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7HQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Site.