Pilgrimage Holiday with Our Lady
Hosanna House, near Lourdes
Monday 15 to Friday 19 October 2018
The Crowned Virgin, Lourdes
For over 40 years the charity HCPT has been offering pilgrimages to Hosanna House with its stunning views across the Pyrénées.
Guests to the house enjoy "home from home" comforts and delicious menus of regional cuisine. We'd like to welcome you to the house for a very special five days (four nights) in October.
The Pilgrimage Holiday with Our Lady will feature spiritual and non-spiritual activities. Including a daily Mass (offered by a priest in the group - Fr Andrew Rowlands of St Michael and All Angels Church, Liverpool), visits to the Shrine and for the Blessed Sacrament and Torchlight processions. Also included in the price of the stay are visits to a local market and to a vineyard for wine tasting.
Booking and Contact details
From £325 plus flights from / to Stansted Airport. Includes transfer from / to Lourdes Airport, full board accommodation and full pilgrimage programme. We'll contact you to book your flights.
From £360 plus flights from / to Manchester Airport. Includes transfer from / to Toulouse Airport, full board accommodation and full pilgrimage programme. We'll contact you to book your flights.
This trip is for independent travellers - we're unable to arrange for care to be provided.
Travel insurance not included.
10 things that will make October's Pilgrimage Holiday with Our Lady special:
The Chapel at Hosanna House
- A rare chance to stay at Hosanna House, seldom open to the public outside of HCPT pilgrimage weeks
- Stunning views from every bedroom across the Pyrenees
- Daily Mass with the group's Chaplain, Fr Andrew Rowlands (St. Michael And All Angels Church, Liverpool)
- Daily visits to the Grotto
- Taking part in the Torchlight and Blessed Sacrament Processions
- Trying the wines amongst the vineyards at Madiran
- Touring the sites in Lourdes connected to St Bernadette
- Comfortable coach transfers from Toulouse and Lourdes airports
- Visiting the acclaimed street market in nearby Argeles-Gazost
- Delicious regional food created by HCPT's chef and his team
If you would like more information about the stay, or you would like to be sent a booking form please call us on 01788 564646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.