There are over 230 groups (branches) of HCPT. Most are around the UK but some are based around the world! Use the feature above to find local groups nearest your UK postcode or town / city.
Whatever your age, health or location, there might be an HCPT group for you, including groups serving Royal Navy, Army, and Royal Air Force communities. See below for more information
The international HCPT family:
- Australia (new for 2016)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Croatia: DUH (Dječja Udruga Hrabrost)
- Ireland: the Irish Pilgrimage Trust, serving the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Poland: centred around Krakow
- Spain (students from Cambridge House College, Valencia)
- Switzerland (new for 2016)
- USA: ASCPG (American Special Children’s Pilgrimage Group)
- West Indies
We also have HCPT groups serving:
- Disabled and disadvantaged adults who wish to join HCPT’s Easter pilgrimage (“Jet Set”).
- The Armed Forces communities: Royal Navy – Groups 150 and 186 (both Easter); Army – Group 182 (Easter); Royal Air Force – Group 187 (Easter), Joint Services Group 360 (Easter Jet Set) and Group 720 (Easter Service Support). There is also a Joint Armed Forces Summer group, 507, which joins the International Military Pilgrimage in May.
- Lourdes “Hospitalité” volunteers from the UK.
- Retired and able bodied adults who wish to join HCPT’s Easter pilgrimage (“Old and Bold”) – in Merseyside and Surrey.
Please contact us if you’re interested in joining or supporting these groups.