HCPT's fundraising promise
HCPT undertakes fundraising activity to its supporters via direct mail, promotion of gifts in wills, sponsored events, and fundraising by HCPT groups, in line with the Fundraising Code of Practice set by the Fundraising Regulator. Our fundraising promise is:
When you support HCPT you can be sure of the following:
- We will never sell your contact details to anyone
- We will only contact you if you have expressed an interest in our work
- If we phone you, we will always check you are happy to take the call
- If you ask us to change how we communicate with you, or stop, we will respect that
- We do not engage in cold-calling, door to door or street fundraising
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressurised to support our work
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.