Your donation means disabled people enjoy life changing pilgrimage holidays to the shrine of Lourdes in France.
You can use our JustGiving.com page to make a single donation, or set up a regular monthly payment. If you would like to set up a regular standing order to the Pilgrimage Trust you can download a form here.
Just complete the form and send it back to us and we will organise the standing order with your bank.
Here are some examples of what your money can buy:
- £5 pays for a day trip to the zoo for a disabled child on the Easter pilgrimage
- £10 buys a day trip to the mountains in Gavarnie for a disabled child
- £50 pays for a day's full board for a disabled adult at the trust's Hosanna House near Lourdes
- £370 pays for a disabled adult's flight to Lourdes
- £740 sponsors a child on the Easter pilgrimage, including flight, accommodation, food and drink